Simply by Stokey’s Maintenance Plans (Residential and Commercial)
We realize that home maintenance can be overwhelming at times which is why Stokey’s has developed packages to fit every property owner’s needs. We are committed to offering affordable packages that make sense without breaking the bank. Whether it’s replacing light bulbs, cleaning gutters or exterior painting, Stokey’s has you covered!
As a homeowner, property manager or business owner, our convenience handyman service packages and preventative maintenance plans save both time and money! Having a licensed, bonded and insured professional handyman with the knowledge, tools and expertise to repair, install and fix just about anything!
Benefits of the program –
- Peace of Mind – all packages include preventative visits
- Property Value – Minimizing issues will help maintain the value of your property –
- Quality of Life – A well maintained home is less likely to have issues and you will save up to 25% on larger projects.
- Save Money – As a preferred client, you will received reduced costs on your home maintenance and will receive special offers throughout the year. We also offer flexibility for payments – you can choose to pay annually for a reduced rate or set up automatic monthly payments using your credit card or bank account
Preventative Visit(s) includes the following:
- Gutter and Downspout Inspection and Cleaning
- Roof Inspection, Cleaning and Apply Moss Treatment (twice a year – fall/spring)
- Inspect heating and cooling ductwork
- Toilet/Sink/Tub/Faucet Inspection and Cleaning
- Test smoke and carbon dioxide detectors/fire extinguisher; replace if necessary
- Inspect caulking in bathroom and kitchen; repair as needed
- Inspect and Clean Dryer Vents, Bathroom Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Exhaust Hoods
- Inspect plumbing for leaks
- Pest Inspection
- Project Manager maintenance/repairs assessment and recommendation(s)
- Inspect exterior of property for cracks and/or holes in siding or paint
Additionally preventive services or repairs needed? No problem – as a preferred customer, you will receive a reduced rate of $69 per hour for repairs including emergency service and deposits are reduced to 30% (standard rate is $95.50 per hour/repairs; 50% deposit requirement).
Bronze Package : preventative service package and 1 hour per month of repairs – starts at $109 per month (materials not included)
Silver Package: preventative service package and 2 hours per month of repairs -starts at $189 per month (materials not included)
Gold Package: preventative service package and 4 hours of repair work per month – starts at $349 per month (materials not included)
Platinum Package: preventative services package and 6 hours of repair work per month– starts at $499 per month (materials not included)
Customized maintenance plans are available for those with more than one property
Handyman for Day: $599 (includes up to $25 of materials/supplies)
Do you need a handyman for a day but don’t want to purchase a service package? Give Stokey’s a call and reserve your handyman for a day (materials beyond the stated $25 of materials are not included). Handyman for a Day special excludes interior/exterior painting, electrical, plumbing.